All appointments will be with board-certified dermatologists Dr. Rebecca Bialas or Dr. Joanna Hooten.
- Visits include consultation, treatment plan, and minor procedures such as skin biopsy, skin tag removal, destruction, freezing, or injection of concerning growths (as time allows – generally 1-2 biopsies and/or destruction of ~15 lesions can be done in a 30 minute visit). Surgeries involving stitches, cosmetic procedures, and prescriptions require additional charges, detailed below.
- All visits must be paid in full at the time of service.
- Some larger surgical or cosmetic appointments may require a deposit to reserve your appointment; however, you will be notified of this at the time of booking.
- We respect your time and will be punctual. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any paperwork. If you arrive late, this may shorten your visit time. As this slot has already been reserved, you will still be charged for your full visit.
Possible Other Charges
- Prescription medications: Clara Dermatology dispenses several commonly prescribed medications out of the office for your convenience. These are an additional cost. Pharmacy-filled prescriptions are usually covered by your insurance but may create additional costs due to deductibles and copays.
- $85: Pathology fee for biopsy specimens (by request, pathology can be submitted through patient’s insurance; any deductibles or copays required due to submitting through insurance are the responsibility of the patient)
- $25: Prior authorizations (PAs) for medications (if your insurance requires a PA, we will offer a generic or compounded alternative; otherwise, there will be an additional fee to submit the PA on your behalf)
- $25: FMLA and similar forms
Insurance & Reimbursement
We do not participate with or bill any insurance plans. However, you can choose to submit your coded receipt for potential out-of-network reimbursement through your insurance plan. Reimbursement is at the sole discretion of your insurance provider. All questions regarding your insurance coverage and reimbursement should be directed to your insurance company. Medicare and other government insurance programs will not reimburse for our services.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, debit cards, and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). We accept checks from established patients only. Fees for bounced checks will be billed to the patient. Health savings (HSA) and flex spending accounts (FSA) can be used for non-cosmetic services and sunscreen.
Cancellation Policy: We request 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We reserve the right to charge a $50 no-show fee if you do not keep your appointment and do not notify us of the need to cancel or reschedule.
5 Minutes - $50
Return patients only ⬝ Repeat treatment of warts, benign lesions, or steroid injections (up to 5 spots)
15 Minutes - $100
Follow up visits for patients who are generally doing well ⬝ New patients with 1-2 concerns
Mole removal ⬝ Follow up of acne, rosacea, warts, molluscum, eczema, precancerous lesions (actinic keratoses) ⬝ Check of concerning spots ⬝ Localized rash (involving one body part) ⬝ Excessive sweating
30 Minutes - $175
Best for new patients, patients with 2-3 concerns, and full skin exams
Full body skin exam ⬝ Hair loss consultation ⬝ New generalized rash ⬝ New warts and molluscum ⬝ New acne or rosacea patients ⬝ New actinic keratoses patients ⬝ New or follow up of medical dermatology issues, including worsening eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, autoimmune skin diseases, etc ⬝ Nail problems ⬝ Cosmetic dermatology consult
45 Minutes - $250
Patients with >3 concerns; Poorly controlled or medically complicated diagnoses,: eczema, psoriasis, complicated rash that is not responding to current treatments
Full skin exam in patient with significant skin cancer history or requiring imaging during exam
15 Minutes - $100
Types of issues that we can see virtually:
Acne · Bumps & Growths · Dermatitis · Dryness · Eczema · Hair Loss/Scalp Problems · Melasma · Nail Problems · Rashes · Rosacea · Scabies · Skin Cancer (initial diagnosis only)
Cosmetics consultations can be performed virtually and the visit cost will be applied to future treatments if scheduled within one month
The level of surgery required depends on the size and complexity of the procedure. This will be determined by your physician and discussed with you prior to your visit.
20 Minutes or fewer - $330
ED&C or simple cyst surgery
40 Minutes or fewer - $490
atypical mole, BCC or SCC excision and repair, complex cyst surgery
60 Minutes or fewer - $590
melanoma excision and repair
Ear Piercing - $65
includes starter earrings
All new cosmetic patients require a consultation. The consultation fee will be applied to any services performed that day or scheduled within the next 30 days. Procedures may be performed the same day as time allows.
COMPREHENSIVE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
30-min Consultation: $175
Create a personalized cosmetic treatment plan, including procedures and skincare, to best meet your aesthetic goals. The consultation fee will be applied to any services performed that day or scheduled within the next 30 days. Procedures may be performed the same day as time allows.
PRE-PROCEDURE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
15-min Consultation: $100
Best for patients who want to discuss a particular treatment or procedure prior to scheduling with our office. The consultation fee will be applied to any services performed that day or scheduled within the next 30 days. Procedures may be performed the same day as time allows.
$14 per unit · Botox, Dysport
Treatment Areas: Glabella · Forehead · Crow’s feet · Bunny lines · Lip Flip · Chin · Gummy Smile · Smile Lift · Neck/Platysmal bands · Masseter/Jawline · Lateral cheek lines · Lower Face & Neck
FILLERS + INJECTABLES:
Juvederm: $650/syringe · Voluma: $850/syringe · Belotero: $600/syringe · Sculptra: $950/vial · Kybella: $900 1st vial + $300 each additional vial
Superficial Depth Peel: $150 · Medium Depth Peel: $300
LASER HAIR REMOVAL:
Upper Lip: $80 · Chin: $90 · Sideburns: $95 · Neck: $100 · Face/Beard: $225 · Glabella: $75 · Chest: $200 · Chest + Abs: $350 · Shoulders: $200 · Underarms: $125 · Partial Arms (upper OR lower): $300 · Full Arms: $400 · Partial Legs (upper OR lower): $300 · Full Legs: $450 · Partial back: $300 · Full back: $450 · Bikini Line: $150 · Extended Bikini Line: $300 · Full Bikini: $350 · Line Below Belly Button: $90 · Feet/Toes: $100
Face: $365 · Perioral/Lower Face: $250 · Neck: $200 · Face + Neck: $550 · Chest: $350 · Hands: $200 · Scar: $200 · Stretch marks: $400
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP):
Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Rejuvenation: $600
Platelet Rich Plasma Under Eye Rejuvenation: $300
MICRONEEDLING + PRP:
Microinfusion with vitamins, antioxidants, neurotoxin + hyaluronic acid filler: $550
LASERS: Vascular Lasers (red spots) and Pigment Lasers (brown spots)
Spot or Small Scar: $100 · Multiple spots or Large Scar: $200 · Medium size area (central face, < 20 angiomas, few leg veins): $300 · Large area (full face, >20 angiomas, extensive leg veins): $500
15-min Session: $300 · 30-min Session: $600
Pretty Little Party
Pricing depends on cosmetic procedures desired and will be confirmed during scheduling; all procedures performed at the Pretty Little Party qualify for a 20% discount
$95 per ticket, minimum of 5 guests per event
Quick and easy treatments to complement other services, or book on their own!
LED Light Treatment
$50 per session; package pricing - buy 7 sessions, get the 8th session free
$50 per injection; Vitamin C, B complex, B12
Treat yourself or someone special to the CLARA experience